Have you ever met someone that really inspired you so much that you just want to hang out with them all the time?
Well, that is how I felt with this guest. She is uber AMAZEBALLS! And that should not surprise you especially since she loves to help people grow!
Guest Appearance - Nas Echeverria
Nas Echeverria is a Business Growth Strategist, Owner of Next Level Up
CEO and founder of the Unconditional Growth Method. She's here today to
share her story on how she removed the conditions to her growth to create
success and has helped hundreds of others create sustainable and
profitable businesses that fit THEIR terms and their personality.
Purpose Of This Episode
Learn how women can remove the conditions for their growth and find their own version of success and grow their businesses and their lives beyond their wildest dream.
Tips To Follow In This Episode
- Learn how to be resilient and trust your intuition so that other people's idea of you can't hold you back.
- Structure your business to be sustainable in what you are doing so that no matter what, you are able to continue doing what you love and earning a living with it.
- Stop looking around to find out what you can follow as the latest tren but focus on the skills you have and how to better develop them.
- The Unconditional Growth Method will put you on a path to continue to grow simply and effortlessly.
- Understand what conditions are holding you back from limitless success. There are 2 more but you will have to listen to the podcast to hear them.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Find Nas on social media:
Action Tip For The Episode:
Nas says "When things change inside you things change around you. Decide you who you want to be and then take consistent action to become that person. There aren't any shortcuts. Those who have built successful businesses have done so because they show up every day, do the work, and show up as the person they want to be known as. So what do you want to be known for? Write that down and start showing up as that person.
I Appreciate Your Listening!!!!
Yes, I really truly do. Your support of my show allows me to keep serving women who are looking for Inspiration to be their most Amazing. So you do matter! Thank you!
If you enjoyed this episode, I would be so grateful and honored if you would leave a rating and review for the show and here are the places you can do that: ApplePodcasts, Stitcher or Google Play. Please feel free to subscribe to the show so you can be notified of new shows each week.
Until next week, remember that you are an Inspiration to women around you and that is what makes you Amazing!
Please SHARE to one of your social media favorites. My grandson says "sharing is caring"!!!!