I recently went through a weight loss challenge to be able to lose the 17 pounds I needed to. But guess what? After doing that I figured out rather quickly that if I don't watch what I eat and create a lifestyle of healthy habits, I would soon be back in the I-need-to lose-17-pounds-again phase.
I did not want to have to try a new diet fad every couple of weeks. And my guest doesn't want me to either. Louise Long is very serious about that.
Guest Appearance - Louise Long
Louise is a personal trainer, weight loss and confidence coach, as well as mum to three. Since having her children, she has lost 5 stones (70 pounds) and is very passionate about helping other women feel more confident.
Purpose Of This Episode
Helping women to fully understand that a lifestyle change is the real answer to the transformation they seek with their health and weight struggles.
Tips To Follow In This Episode
- Even when you are not eating the right things, movement is still so essential. Exercising is not the only form of movement.
- You have to make a practice of fighting the urges, cravings and temptationsby pivoting and doing something else.
- Being healthy and being overweight are two totally different things. You can be healthy but overweight at the same time.
- Journal about the negative thoughts in your head so you can see them and then destroy the paper and start reframing your negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Look for small habit changes that will make the biggest impact such as a change in morning rituals, routine changes, eating patterns, etc.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Find Louise on social media:
Action Tip For The Episode:
Louise Long says "If you struggle with time but really want to add exercise into your day, set your alarm 15 minutes earlier, when the
alarm goes off, jump straight up out of bed and put your workout clothes on, do a quick but intense workout. It will not only help you feel
more positive in the morning but you will feel more productive and will
get more done.
I Appreciate Your Listening!!!!
Yes, I really truly do. Your support of my show allows me to keep serving women who are looking for Inspiration to be their most Amazing. So you do matter! Thank you!
If you enjoyed this episode, I would be so grateful and honored if you would leave a rating and review for the show and here are the places you can do that: ApplePodcasts, Stitcher or Google Play. Please feel free to subscribe to the show so you can be notified of new shows each week.
Until next week, remember that you are an Inspiration to women around you and that is what makes you Amazing!
Please SHARE to one of your social media favorites. My grandson says "sharing is caring"!!!!