Coaches always want to discuss strategy but what about just starting from the foundation. Don't you want to know how to make your business foundationally stable so that you can build it strong? But you don't want it to be complicated either, do you? Dr. Yam knows how to launch and grow without the complexities.
After recovering from a C-level job loss – Dr. Yam knew doing the same 9-5 again was not in the cards. So she launched her own dream business, along the way designed a signature program and process and now help others do the same; but on your terms and available time and affordable! Taking the complex and difficult out of the equation and keeping it SIMPLE is what she does.
Purpose Of This Episode
Dr. Yam would like listeners to know that despite an adverse circumstance they can not only RECOVER, but they can REBUILD and REACH for their business dreams and live their passion and purpose.
Tips To Follow In This Episode
- That having a business is not out of your reach or just a dream, it is highly achievable.
- Your leadership will be that much more profound when you surround yourself with good people and good resources.
- It is highly feasible and doable to be able to operate a business you love part-time while transitioning from a full time role.
- Leadership should be considered a part of your everyday life and can be woven into the daily aspects of everything you do in life and business.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Find Dr.Yam on social media:
- Dr. Yam on Facebook
- Dr. Yam’s Facebook Community
- Dr. Yam on LinkedIn
- Dr. Yam on Twitter
- Dr. Yam on Pinterest
- Dr. Yam on Instagram
Action Tip For The Episode
Dr. Yam says "Keep your intro/pitch simple: I am a .... who helps.... be/do/have"
I Appreciate Your Listening!!!!
Yes, I really truly do. Your support of my show allows me to keep serving women who are looking for Inspiration to be their most Amazing. So you do matter! Thank you!
If you enjoyed this episode, I would be so grateful and honored if you would leave a rating and review for the show and here are the places you can do that: ApplePodcasts, Stitcher or Google Play. Please feel free to subscribe to the show so you can be notified of new shows each week.
Until next week, remember that you are an Inspiration to women around you and that is what makes you Amazing!
Please SHARE to one of your social media favorites. My grandson says "sharing is caring"!!!!