Today women are bombarded with too many options about health: what to eat, what to drink, what supplements to take, how much to exercise, and more. Women in business have it even worse because we are faced with complex unknowns.
The fact of it is that women are amazing at owning our own health when we get out of our own way. Let's talk about a practical approach to making decisions.
These are the words of my podcast guest this week, Lindsey Elmore, which are indeed wise words.
Dr. Lindsey Elmore is a speaker, author, and world-renowned wellness expert. She translates complicated science and business into understandable stories, and travels the world educating audiences about natural wellness.
She heads up a natural health and wellness education company. She is a
speaker who has spoken on stages in 30 countries and her educational materials have been translated into dozens of languages. She is the author of Essentials: 75 Answers to Common Questions about Essential Oils, and a vegan, gluten-free Clean Slate Cleanse Cookbook and Workbook.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- Hear Lindsey's journey and why this is her passion.
- Learn Lindsey's practical approach to wellness.
- Find out what the common mistakes women are making concerning their health.
- Hear what the Club is and how you can access it.
- Action tip for today.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Lindsey's website
- Lindsey's Free Gift to Listeners - Empowered Choice Ebook
- Lindsey's "The Club"
- Lindsey's Favorite Things on Amazon
Find Lindsey on social media: